With its spectacular natural beauty, agreeable tropical climate and a wonderfully rich culture, a holiday to Asia is a magical experience.
A vast continent of striking diversity, choosing where to visit in Asia can be tricky, so a Travelbag tour represents the perfect opportunity to see more than ever. If you have ever dreamed of walking the Great Wall of China, putting your feet up on a Thailand beach, or watching a stunning sunrise over the Angkor Wat temples in Cambodia, Travelbag wants to make them come true....
Travelbag’s excellent range of tailor-made tours across Asia feature visits to the continent’s most iconic landmarks, including Vietnam’s island-peppered Halong Bay, India’s majestic Taj Mahal and the sprawling metropolis of Bangkok in Thailand, plus countless unique moments available only to Travelbag tour customers.
Stimulate your senses in Thailand, unravel the mysteries of China, be dazzled by the colours of India, immerse yourself in the excitement of Vietnam, be enchanted by Cambodia’s enigmatic culture, find peace with a trip into Laos or discover the jewels of Sri Lanka…
Wherever you go, a Travelbag Asia tour is an experience you will never forget.
Asia Touring Destinations
|China||Cambodia||India & Nepal||Laos|
At Travelbag, our tours are carefully designed to not only offer an itinerary bursting with unforgettable destinations. We take care of the special details, whether it is riding elephants in northern Thailand, enjoying a lavish lunch prepared in the home of a Beijing local or opening your hotel curtains to views across the sparkling South China Sea. In short, a tour with Travelbag is more than just a tour – it’s an experience!
From the tropical splendour of Thailand, to the vast expanse of China, to the spiritual relics of Cambodia, Asia is brimming with undisturbed beauty, fascinating culture and iconic landmarks wherever you visit. With Travelbag, our tours ensure you get to see more than you ever dreamed possible.
Whether you’re travelling as a couple seeking a romantic Vietnam getaway, a family wanting a fun-filled holiday to Thailand or as an individual who just wants to see everything this magical continent has to offer, Travelbag offers a wide range of Asia tour accommodation packages to suit every requirement and every budget.
Key highlights of Asia
- Relaxing on Thailand's idyllic beaches
- Watching the sun rise at Angkor Wat
- Sailing across Vietnam’s Halong Bay
- Walking the Great Wall of China
- Trekking in Northern Thailand
- Marvelling at India’s colourful landscapes
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Asia tours, call to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Asia holiday for you.
- Relax on the pristine beaches of Thailand - Be transported to a place of sublime tranquillity on one of Thailand’s countless pristine beaches overlooking either the sparkling Andaman Sea or the sapphire Gulf of Thailand.
- Traverse China’s Great Wall - Stretching thousands of miles across China’s hilly countryside, the Great Wall of China is an extraordinary feat of engineering. Join a Beijing tour to traverse the Mutianyu section, the longest fully-restored section open to tourists.
- Find inner-peace at Angkor Wat, Cambodia - Enjoy a spiritual moment as the spectacular Angkor Wat emerges from its shroud of darkness in a blaze of fiery light during an unforgettable sunrise. A Cambodia tour ensures you won’t miss this incredible moment.
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal in India - Be enchanted by the grandeur of India’s most enduring icon, the Taj Mahal, its pearly white detailing beautifully set against the turquoise sky behind it.
- Sail Vietnam’s Halong Bay - Dine on sumptuous seafood as you admire the drama of Halong Bay on a Vietnam tour, where thousands of jagged limestone islets rise out of the emerald-tinged waters
- Watch the monks of Luang Prabang - Rise at dawn to peacefully watch saffron-robed monks perform the daily ritual of walking the streets to collect alms of rice from kneeling Laos locals.
- Make acquaintance with the elephants of Northern Thailand - Meet, feed, command and even bathe with some of Thailand’s most famous residents in the hilly northern reaches of the country.
- Learn more about Vietnam’s history in Ho Chi Minh City - From the iconic Reunification Palace to the underground labyrinth of the Cu Chi Tunnels, a tour to Ho Chi Minh City is brimming with fascinating historical excursions.
- Greet the Giant Pandas of Chengdu - Beautiful, iconic, but endangered, witnessing the Giant Pandas of China is a rare treat. On our magical Chengdu tour, observe these magnificent creatures and learn more about continued conservation efforts.
- Explore the ancient kingdom of Sri Lanka’s Sigiriya - Visit the ancient 5th century BC Sri Lankan kingdom of Sigiriya to marvel at the ancient frescos and cave art, as well as its innovative network of gardens, waterways and reservoirs.Visit the ancient 5th century BC Sri Lankan kingdom of Sigiriya to marvel at the ancient frescos and cave art, as well as its innovative network of gardens, waterways and reservoirs.
ASIA - PLACES TO SEE
ASIA - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences Asia has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1489.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.