DUBAI & MIDDLE EAST TOURING
A land of hypnotic diversity, where bold new advances mingle in the presence of legacies traced through the ages, the Middle East is without doubt one of the most seductive corners on earth.
Kissed by the warming rays of the sun all-year-round, the Middle East harbours a wealth of hidden treasures waiting to be discovered, geographical marvels that will take your breath away and a culture that beckons to be immersed in.
Uncover these gems on an unforgettable Middle East tour with Travelbag, where you have the opportunity to admire the contemporary advances of the Dubai emirate, explore the magical kingdom of Jordan and absorb the stunning beauty of Oman....
Home to some of the world’s biggest and most advanced landmarks, the magnificent Dubai is a holiday destination for the 21st century. Choose a Dubai tour and you can marvel at the incredible Burj Khalifa, the tallest building on the planet, shop, play and even ski in the enormous Dubai Mall and revel in the luxury of its outstanding resorts and beaches, before taking yourself off the beaten path into gold-tinged souks, across the rolling deserts and into the traditional Bastakia Quarter.
Visit Jordan to explore a kingdom of legend, where the Holy Land was revealed to Moses at Mt. Nebo, where the ruined Roman city of Jerash stands and where the ‘lost’ rose-red city of Petra was hidden from the world for centuries. Better yet, natural marvels, such as the unique Dead Sea and the bronzed blanket of Wadi Rum – immortalised in Peter O’Toole’s Lawrence of Arabia – further identify Jordan as an enthrallingly tempting tour choice.
With its long stretches of pristine beach flanked by dolphin-rich waters, a dramatic landscape pocketed with deserts, mountains and flashes of greenery, and history emanating from every fascinating pocket, Oman is arguably the most alluring of all Middle Eastern nations. The perfect choice for the discerning traveller keen to uncover the mysteries of this enigmatic sultanate, an Oman tour vows to stimulate the soul.
An evocative culture rich in enchanting customs and traditions, a Middle East tour promises warm hospitality, smiles aplenty and memories that will stay with your forever…
Dubai & Middle East Touring Destinations
Dubai & Middle East Highlights
Tempt yourself with a Middle East tour in 2016 and find yourself gasping in awe at the glittering skyline of modern Dubai, tracing history through the ages across Jordan and admiring the diversity of Oman’s stunning scenery.
Choose from a range of tour packages, including independent self-drive tours across the Middle East, enthralling escorted tours led by our team of friendly and passionate guides, or an intimate small group tour with a friend or a loved one.
With our comprehensive itineraries, arranged transport and high quality accommodation, a Middle East tour with Travelbag will fulfil your every fantasy. Discover the treasures of this fascinating land by booking a Middle East holiday to Dubai, Jordan or Oman in 2016.
Key Highlights of the Middle East
- Discovering Jordan’s wondrous rose-red city of Petra
- Scaling the extraordinary Dubai Burj Khalifa skyscraper
- Pursuing dolphins and whales in the Gulf of Oman
- Floating on the surface of the Dead Sea
- Crossing Oman’s Wahiba Sands by camelback
- Soaking up the sun on Dubai’s brilliant beaches
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI AND THE MIDDLE EAST
- Discover the ‘lost’ rose-hued city of Petra -Regarded as one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the World’, no visit to Jordan is complete without exploring the majestic ‘lost’ city of Petra.
- Float on the waters of the Dead Sea - Straddling the borders of Jordan and Israel, the remarkable Dead Sea allows you to almost ‘sit’ on the surface of the water – an amusingly strange sensation like no other to be experienced in the world.
- Climb the incredible Burj Khalifa - Have your breath taken away as you glance at the views from the incredible Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building at 2,771ft (850m).
- Watch dolphins in Oman’s Gulf - Sail into the sparkling waters Oman’s Gulf for the opportunity to watch the dolphins and whales that reside just a few kilometres from Muscat’s rugged coastline.
- Cross the iconic sands of Wadi Rum - Traverse the sands of Wadi Rum, immortalised in the iconic film Lawrence of Arabia, on an exhilarating 4WD safari tour.
- Stand on the edge of the Red Sea - Explore the depths of Jordan’s beautiful Red Sea and stretch out on palm-tree fringed beaches with a stay in the attractive coastal city of Aqaba
- Bounce across Dubai’s dunes - Head out of the city limits and take to Dubai’s rolling sand dunes for an exhilarating 4WD safari tour before pausing to watch the sun set over the horizon.
- Find your own brilliant beach - With more than 2,000km of coastline to explore, Oman offers many beautiful beaches from which to enjoy the excellent Middle Eastern climate.
- Learn more about Dubai’s heritage - One of Dubai’s most enduring icons, the Jumeirah Mosque is resplendent with traditional architecture and cultural heritage.
- Explore the marvellous Muscat - Tour Oman’s capital city of Muscat by strolling along the pretty Corniche waterfront, discovering its hidden bays and learning more about its fascinating sea-faring history.
DUBAI & MIDDLE EAST - PLACES TO SEE
DUBAI & MIDDLE EAST - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences Dubai & Middle East has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1620.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.