Cities that reach for the sky, blissfully idyllic tropical hideaways, stunning scenery, fascinating native wildlife… Malaysia is an endearingly beautiful country brimming with tempting tour opportunities.
A Malaysia tour with Travelbag offers you the chance to explore this fascinating south-east Asian country, where captivating cities, lush rainforests and tranquil beaches are waiting to be discovered and enjoyed.
Travelbag offers an excellent selection of comprehensive Malaysia tours, including flexible independent tours, escorted tours led by our team of friendly and knowledgeable guides and intimate small group tours, perfect for a romantic honeymoon....
Come to Malaysia to discover Kuala Lumpur, a lively city that basks under the glow of the spectacular Petronas Twin Towers. Presiding over the city like a shimmering beacon, the Twin Towers are a must-visit on any Malaysia tour, but with excellent shopping centres, countless restaurants and interesting museums as well, you’ll never be short for activities in Kuala Lumpur.
For those with a keen interest in nature, no holiday to Malaysia is complete without a visit to the beautiful state of Borneo. Home to the world’s oldest rainforest, the lush canopy shrouds a diverse array of species that won’t be found anywhere else in the world.
Book a Borneo tour with Travelbag and you could find yourself having lunch with a playful orang-utan, swimming with turtles in the sparkling Celebes Sea, trekking into dazzlingly colourful forests or scaling the magnificent Mount Kinabalu – a truly unforgettable experience.
If you’re craving a day or two spent relaxing on some of south-east Asia’s finest beaches, a Malaysia holiday can take you to the pearly sands of Penang Island off the east coast or Langkawi, close to the border with Thailand. With splendid tropical scenery and a serene atmosphere, Penang and Langkawi are perfect for a seaside getaway.
Visit magical Malaysia in 2016 and be enchanted…
Offering a captivating blend of epic natural beauty, ecological diversity and an immersive culture, a Malaysia holiday with Travelbag will leave you positively enchanted.
Book a Malaysia tour with Travelbag and you may find yourself scaling the extraordinary Twin Towers of Kuala Lumpur, meeting one of Borneo’s magnificent orang-utans or simply stretching out on the unspoilt sands of pretty Penang.
Travelbag offers an excellent range of comprehensive tours designed for you, whether you want the flexibility of an independent tour, the benefits of an escorted tour led by our team of friendly and knowledgeable guides or an intimate small group tour, perfect for a romantic honeymoon.
Key Highlights in Malaysia
- Shaking hands with a Borneo orang-utan
- Admiring views across ‘KL’ from the Twin Towers
- Trekking up the mighty Mount Kinabalu
- Savouring the pretty scenery of tropical Penang
- Relaxing on the sumptuous sands of Langkawi
- Swimming with the turtles of Sipadan
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Malaysia tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Malaysia holiday for you.
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN MALAYSIA
- Overlook the shiny city of Kuala Lumpur - Admire the views across Kuala Lumpur from the stunning Petronas Twin Towers, one of the world’s tallest buildings.
- Meet the Orang-utans of Borneo - Make acquaintance with Borneo’s famous Orang-Utans at the world-famous Sepilok sanctuary, where you have the chance to learn more about these remarkable creatures.
- Stand atop Mount Kinabalu - Tackle the slopes of Mount Kinabalu without the aid of equipment or climbing experience for incredible vistas across the lush rainforests of Borneo
- Relax on Langkawi’s soft sands - Set against the beautiful blue waters of the Andaman Sea, a visit to Langkawi is an opportunity to savour some of south-east Asia’s very best beaches.
- Swim with the turtles of Sipadan - Head offshore to the Borneo island of Sipadan where the reef and marine life abundant waters are ideal for unforgettable diving opportunities.
- Discover pretty Penang - Treat yourself with a visit to Palau Penang, where you’ll have the chance to relax along stretches of pristine beach and explore the charming colonial city of Georgetown.
- Walk with the birds of KL - Dubbed the ‘World’s largest free-flight walk-in aviary’, Kuala Lumpur Bird Park offers 20.9 acres of valley terrain to explore while some of the world’s most majestic birds fly overhead
- Explore Kuala Lumpur’s Batu Caves - A vast limestone hill that hides caves and temples, the Batu Caves are a fascinating experience, with ceilings as high as 100m in some places
- Trek into the Borneo rainforest - Venture into the dense rainforests of Borneo’s Sarawak to discover why it is considered one of the most ecologically diverse areas in the world.
- Lose yourself on Malaysia’s paradise island - Book a stay at Pangkor Laut Resort and you’ll be treated to your own beautiful tropical island overlooking the stunning blue waters of the Andaman Sea.
MALAYSIA - PLACES TO SEE
MALAYSIA - IMAGES
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.