WEST COAST TOURING
From the twinkling star-studded streets of Los Angeles, extravagant splendour of Las Vegas and icons of San Francisco, to the breathtaking natural beauty of its Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Yellowstone National Parks, a United States West Coast holiday has the unending ability to stir each of your senses.
An enticing blend of vibrant cities and glorious natural escapes, the western stretches of the United States are ideal for a comprehensive Travelbag tour, where visits to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park and many more are waiting to be enjoyed....
Whether you simply want a short city tour of San Francisco or Las Vegas, are tempted to trek deep into the heart of Yosemite, or want to go ahead and experience everything this fabulous corner of the world has to offer, Travelbag has a West Coast tour to suit you.
Few places in the world evoke such evocative images as California, the most populous state in the USA home to some of the country’s most tempting destinations, most notably the sun-kissed, star-studded streets of Los Angeles.
Strutting down Sunset Boulevard and skipping between the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, visiting Los Angeles is more than just a holiday… it is a chance to feel as though you are mingling with ‘Tinsel Town’s finest!
Naturally, no visit to Los Angeles is complete without viewing the iconic Hollywood sign, taking a tour of a world-famous film studio or hitting the shops for a spot of fabulous shopping.
Frequently named as one of the world’s most popular holiday destinations, it only takes a single glance across the fabulous Golden Gate Bridge, often shrouded in an eerie fog, to open your heart to this cosmopolitan, lively and effortlessly cool city. A buzzing atmosphere, countless attractions and a laid-back attitude combine to make San Francisco a popular choice for a West Coast tour.
Furthermore, with the family friendly San Diego to the south and Anaheim – home of Disneyland – just outside Los Angeles, a Travelbag California tour is perfect for all ages too.
Heading further inland, a West Coast tour is ideal to include a visit to the sparkling city of Las Vegas, where the dazzling neon lights, vast hotel resorts, lavish nightclubs and, of course, the fabulous casinos will show you exactly why this city has achieved a hallowed status as the ‘Entertainment Capital of the World’.
The West Coast isn’t all about city living, however, and a visit to some of the United States’ most magnificent national parks will leave you in awe.
Stretching more than a mile from rim to river at its deepest, simply peering into the Grand Canyon is an experience of little comparison, while Yosemite National Park, with its mostly unspoilt lush forestry, jagged cliff faces and tranquil streams is very much the picture postcard of America’s glorious wilderness.
A Travelbag tour of National Parks, including Yellowstone and Zion, are the perfect way to witness some of the United States’ most beautiful angles.
Walk like a star in LA, be inspired by San Francisco, feel small at the Grand Canyon… a Travelbag West Coast tour has the power to evoke emotions you will never forget.
West Coast Highlights
Visit some of the United States’ most famous locations with an unforgettable Travelbag West Coast tour, including the cities of Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego, not to mention Yosemite National Park, the Grand Canyon and Death Valley.
Whether you want the freedom of an independent or self-drive tour, the benefits of an escorted tour led by our team of friendly and knowledgeable guides or the intimacy of a small group tour, Travelbag offers comprehensive itineraries tailored to suit your preferences and budget.
From exciting city tours, to fun national park excursions, to full expeditions across the United States’ western states, a Travelbag West Coast tour offers something for everyone.
Key Highlights of US West Coast and National Parks
- Walking the star-studded streets of LA
- Crossing San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge
- Gambling in the casinos of Las Vegas
- Peering into the Grand Canyon depths
- Trekking into the magnificent Yosemite
- Enjoying some family fun at Disneyland
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of United States West Coast tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect United States West Coast holiday for you.
TOP TEN HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEST COAST
- Star-gaze in Los Angeles - Tread the famous streets of Los Angeles and keep an eye out for a famous face with a Travelbag tour to the iconic ‘Tinsel Town’.
- Photograph the icons of San Francisco - Keep your camera on you at all times as you tour the myriad of icons in San Francisco’s compact 7x7mile layout, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Hit the casinos of Las Vegas - Be dazzled by colourful neon lights, glitter and sparkle with a Travelbag tour to entertaining Las Vegas, famous for its casinos, restaurants, bar, nightclubs and shopping malls.
- Peer into the Grand Canyon - Gaze into the depths of the enormous Grand Canyon and admire the spectacle of a beautiful sunrise as light washes across the landscape.
- Trek into Yosemite National Park - Explore the extraordinary Yosemite National Park, where the vast granite cliffs, idyllic streams and misty waterfalls will take your breath away.
- Explore Yellowstone - Located above a reputed ‘Super Volcano’, tour the historic Yellowstone National Park for a glimpse at its geysers, hot springs and thermal areas.
- Meet Mickey, Minnie and friends - Perfect for those on a family holiday, a visit to Disneyland in Anaheim will keep both adults and children entertained.
- Step into Death Valley - Traverse the notorious Death Valley, the lowest and driest area in North America and where the hottest temperature on earth – a ‘balmy’ 57 °C – was recorded.
- Be surrounded by nature - See nature from a different perspective by walking the floor of Zion National Park, looking up at the towering cliffs and mountains.
- Treat the family to San Diego - With its world-famous theme parks and zoo, San Diego is an ideal holiday choice for families.
WEST COAST - PLACES TO SEE
WEST COAST - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences West Coast has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1642.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.