- Journey along Boston’s historically renowned Freedom Trail.
- Visit the Cold Hollow Apple Cider Mill for a fresh taste of local cider.
- Sample the delights of the Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory.
- Taste “The World’s Best Cheddar” at the Cabot Creamery.
- Ride aboard the aerial tramway for stunning views in Franconia Notch.
- Standard: (D)
- Standard: (B,D)
- Standard: (D/B)
- Standard: (B,D/B)
- Standard: (B,D)
- Standard: (B)
To enquire about availability for 8 Day Spectacular New England Fall Foliage
Please call 0871 402 1644 and one of our specialist sales consultants will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you from the Travelbag Team
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Escorted by a professional Tour Director
- Headsets for all guided visits and walking tours
- Luxury air-conditioned, 40-guest coaches with extra legroom and onboard restroom
- Complimentary bottled water on board your luxury touring coach
- Complimentary coach and hotel WiFi
- Insight Hotels include all service charges, taxes and porterage
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on Day 1 and Day 8
- Included Quality Dining
- At 6.00 pm on Day 1 join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception with drinks and Welcome Dinner (WR,WD)
- 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) and 2 three-course table dhote Dinners (D)
- Additional Included Highlights
- Quechee Gorge: Stop for fall foliage picture-taking.
- Woodstock: See the famous covered bridge.
- White Mountains: Travel through Crawford Notch. Stop for photos at the Silver Cascade Waterfall and Bretton Woods.
- Enjoy views of Mount Washington.
- Kennebunkport: Drive along Ocean Drive. See the homes of the rich and famous, including the summer retreat of former President George H.W. Bush. Browse in the galleries and shops
- Rockport: Stroll down flower-filled lanes of this charming seaside town. See the wooden fishing shacks, quaint stores and art galleries.
- Scenic Drives: Berkshire Hills, the Kancamagus Scenic Byway and the rugged scenery of the Maine coast
- Follow part of Bostons red-brick Freedom Trail which brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
- Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum, a wonderful snapshot of Americana, built to showcase the amazing artwork produced during his long career.
- Explore one of the finest operating dairy farms in America and also a museum of Vermonts rural past.
- Taste fresh cider at Cold Hollow Apple Cider Mill and sample the flavours at Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream Factory.
- Taste sugar on snow at Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks and the Worlds Best Cheddar at Cabot Creamery.
- Enjoy superb panoramic views aboard the aerial tramway.
- From black bears to bobcats and beavers, learn about the wildlife of the North Woods from a local expert.
- Succumb to beer group pressure! A 3-course meal with tastings of Austrian inspired lagers.
- Enjoy a Celebration lobster Dinner with wine in one of Portsmouths renowned waterfront restaurants.
- Optional Extras
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.