- Attend a hands-on Louisiana cooking demonstration in New Orleans.
- Cruise the Honey Island swamp and see the bayou houses of the local Cajuns.
- Visit the legendary Graceland, home of the King of Rock, Elvis Presley.
- Record your very own smash hit song at the RCA Studio B in Nashville.
- Enjoy an evening of entertainment and backstage privileges at the Grand Ole Opry.
- Standard: Four Points by Sheraton
- Standard: Four Points by Sheraton (B,D)
- Standard: Four Points by Sheraton (B)
- Standard: Sheraton Memphis (B,D)
- Standard: Sheraton Memphis (B)
- Standard: Gaylord Opryland Hotel (B)
- Standard: Gaylord Opryland Hotel (B,D)
- Standard: (B)
- Roll up your sleeves and prepare to discover how to cook New Orleans style during a unique cooking demonstration at the New Orleans School of Cooking.
- Stroll world-famous Beale Street, Memphis lively and historic entertainment district, alive with the buzz of music, throngs of music lovers and the glow of city lights.
- Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry, the home of American music, followed by a backstage tour.
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.