EAST COAST TOURING
From the icons of New York, to the historic culture of Boston, to the beautiful scenery of New England’s states, the East Coast of the United States entices with its fabulous blend of cities, heritage and natural splendour.
A Travelbag East Coast tour is a superb option for anyone looking to experience everything this splendid corner of the United States has to offer, whether you appreciate the hustle and bustle of the ‘Big Apple’, want to delve into the country’s fascinating history in Washington D.C or prefer to take things slower on a tour through the foliage of New England’s picturesque countryside.....
Travelbag offers an excellent range of East Coast tours, from short city breaks, all the way to cross-state jaunts, each boasting a comprehensive itinerary to ensure you get the very best from your dream United States East Coast holiday, whether it is 4 days or 14 days, 8 days or 18 days…
An East Coast tour has much to recommend, with New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington D.C, Gettysburg, Niagara Falls and Cape Cod just some of the locations you have the opportunity to visit.
One of the world’s biggest, boldest and most brilliant cities, for many New York is also one of the best. Whether you are seeking fascinating culture, to relax and be pampered, get a rush of adrenaline indulging in a heart-pumping activity or be awe inspired by some of the globe’s most iconic attractions, New York does more than just satisfy your appetite, it offers a mouth-watering feast of world-class opportunities.
If New York is the United States’ most celebrated city, then Boston is arguably the city it is most proud of. Even a fleeting glance at the United States’ historical timeline will see Boston receive numerous mentions, the city having established itself at the forefront of revolution, innovation and reform across the centuries. A tour of the ‘Cradle of Liberty’ will see you take to the Freedom Trail, where the grand architecture and cultural landmarks will captivate you.
For those with a keen interest in the United States’ fascinating history of politics, the capital Washington D.C. and Philadelphia, where the Declaration of Independence was signed, represent an intriguing step back in time. See the White House, the Washington Memorial and Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. and Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia for a better understanding of how this great nation was formed.
With its iconic foliage, rolling hills and picturesque landscapes, New England is abundant with wonderful scenery, most notably the Appalachian White Mountains of New Hampshire, the Green Mountains in Vermont and the Connecticut River Valley.
Furthermore, no visit to the north-east of the United States is complete without an unforgettable cruise through the mist of the mighty Niagara Falls on the border with Canada.
With a Travelbag tour to suit every person, you really will be spoiled for choice on a United States East Coast tour in 2017.
East Coast & the Great Lakes Highlights
Whether it is the stunning natural beauty and colonial heritage of New England, the history and significance of Washington D.C. or the vibe and excitement of New York, the United States East Coast has something for everyone.
Choose from having the flexibility of an independent or self-drive tour, the added benefits of an escorted tour led by our friendly team of guides or the intimacy of a small group tour - Travelbag has a United States East Coast tour to suit you.
Sup cocktails in Manhattan, stand in the spot where Abraham Lincoln gave the Gettysburg Address, admire the expansive views over New England’s rich landscapes… a United States East Coast tour will enchant and inspire you in 2013.
- Touring the sights of fabulous New York
- Walking Boston’s Freedom Trail
- Exploring presidential Washington DC
- Admiring the flourishing colours of New England
- Sailing near thundering Niagara Falls
- Relaxing on the shores of Cape Cod
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO ON THE EAST COAST
- Immerse yourself in New York, New York - From Times Square, to the Statue of Liberty, to Central Park, a tour of New York will see you take in some of the world’s most recognisable icons.
- Follow Boston’s Freedom Trail - A city intrinsic to the history of the United States, a tour of the beautiful city of Boston will take you to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall and Copley Square.
- Explore presidential Washington D.C. - Tour the famous streets of the United States’ grand capital city Washington D.C., where you will see the White House, Capitol Hill and the Washington Monument.
- Get your fill of Philadelphia - Discover where a nation was ‘born’ with a tour of fabulous Philadelphia, the city where the Declaration of Independence was signed.
- Touch the waters of Niagara Falls - Feel the mist on your face as you get close to the magnificent Niagara Falls aboard the iconic ‘Maid of the Mist’ cruise boat.
- Marvel at New England’s beauty - Admire the famous foliage of the New England states, with tours to the glorious Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island and Maine.
- Take a bite out of the Big Apple - Few other cities in the world can boast New York’s indulgent food culture, whether you are dining in some of the world’s most renowned restaurants, grabbing a packed deli sandwich or picking up a fresh street pretzel.
- Stand in the shadow of President Lincoln - Visit the site where Abraham Lincoln gave one of the world’s best-known speeches, an address that continues to inspire to this day.
- Cross the Great Lakes - Gaze across the idyllic waters of the mighty Lake Michigan when you choose Travelbag’s fantastic Great Lakes tours
- Slow it down in Cape Cod - Go whale-watching, pick an outdoor activity or simply find a spot to relax on the shores of the picturesque Cape Cod.
EAST COAST - PLACES TO SEE
EAST COAST - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences East Coast has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.