- Explore the city of Cuzco and marvel at its ancient architectural landmarks.
- See the magnificent Sacred Valley, filled with the vibrant colours of the natural surroundings.
- Discover the historical ruins of Ollantaytambo, and get up close with Incan history.
- Look upon the splendour of Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Visit the grand Inca Bridge, a once secret entrance into Machu Picchu.
- Standard: (B,L,D)
To enquire about availability for 8 Day Inca Discovery
Please call 0871 402 1644 and one of our specialist sales consultants will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you from the Travelbag Team
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley, 4-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters, Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners.
- Hotels (4 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Plane, train, van, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12
- Meals as specified: (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.