- Marvel at the cascading waters of El Pailón del Diablo near Banos.
- Visit the Equatorial Monument where you can set foot in each hemisphere.
- Dine under the shadow of one of the highest active volcanoes in the world.
- Take an exhilarating ride on a century old train down the ‘Devil’s Nose’ rock wall.
- Explore the city of Cuenca and learn first-hand the process of making a Panama hat.
- Standard: Dann Carlton
- Deluxe: Swissotel Quito
- Standard: Dann Carlton (B)
- Deluxe: Swissotel Quito (B)
- Standard: Hacienda Leito Mountain Lodge (B,L,D)
- Deluxe: Hacienda Leito Mountain Lodge (B,L,D)
- Standard: Hacienda Abasprungo (B,L,D)
- Deluxe: Hacienda Abasprungo (B,L,D)
- Standard: Hotel Santa Lucia (B,L,D)
- Deluxe: Mansion Alcazar (B,L,D)
- Standard: Dann Carlton (B,L)
- Deluxe: Swissotel Quito (B,L)
- Standard: (B)
- Deluxe: (B)
- Accommodation and touring as detailed.
- Meals as shown (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Flights from Cuenca-Quito & Quito-Coca-Quito included.
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.