- Taste some of the finest vintages made in the Maipo Valley wine region.
- Enjoy the view of the towering Osorno Volcano from the lakefront of Puerto Varas.
- Visit the majestic rushing waters of the Petrohue Falls for some splendid scenic views.
- Cruise and marvel at the breathtaking views from the 'Cruce de los Lagos'.
- Explore the city of Buenos Aires, home and birthplace of the Tango.
- Standard: (B)
To enquire about availability for 8 Days Santiago to Buenos Aires
Please call 0871 402 1644 and one of our specialist sales consultants will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you from the Travelbag Team
- Arrival transfer, Winery tour, Osorno Volcano and Petrohue Falls Tour, Cruce de los Lagos lake crossing.
- 7 Breakfasts.
- Comfort hotels (7 nts).
- Private van, plane, comfortable buses, ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.