- See the bold, contrasting colours of the Calchaquí Valleys and surrounding beautiful vistas.
- Visit the Valley of the Moon and marvel at the out-of-this-world unique landscape.
- Travel along the Salar de Uyuni; the world’s single largest salt flat.
- Learn about the literal ‘rich’ history of the city of Potosi, known for its silver-mining lineage.
- Discover the city of La Paz and navigate the streets to uncover the cultural structures within.
- Standard: (B,L,D)
To enquire about availability for 15 Day Buenos Aires to La Paz Adventure
Please call 0871 402 1644 and one of our specialist sales consultants will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you from the Travelbag Team
- 3-day 4WD excursion to the Salar de Uyuni.
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD200-270 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (11 nts), night bus (1 nt), very basic hostels on Salar de Uyuni crossing (multi-share) (2 nts).
- Local flight, Buses, 4x4 truck.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, Local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.