LATIN AMERICA TOURING
A continent of extraordinary diversity, book a Latin America tour in 2017 and you have the opportunity to uncover lands of epic natural splendour, fascinating feats of mankind and mysterious pockets that were once unknown to the wider world.
Trek into dense Amazonian rainforests shrouded in a cloak of cloud, ponder the history of an Argentinian cobbled street lined by bougainvillea-wrapped colonial buildings, gaze in awe at Andean volcanoes and mountain peaks piercing an uninterrupted turquoise sky, admire the vivid hues of a rolling Chilean landscape as it disappears across the horizon, cruise amidst the towering icy blue glaciers of Patagonia, go in pursuit of the Galapagos’ incredible native animals, discover the once ‘lost’ cities of Peru and Guatemala…. Latin America is a wild land of wild dreams....
Travelbag offers a superb range of Latin America tours to suit every traveller, from the intrepid adventurer to those embarking on the trip of a lifetime. With unforgettable holidays available to Brazil, Argentina, Antarctica, Peru, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands, Guatemala and Belize, Travelbag has the tour to capture your imagination like never before in 2017.
Whether you want to experience a specific area of one Latin America country, explore an entire nation at its most incredible or enjoy an unforgettable multi-centre tour to more than one country, Travelbag vows to make your Latin America holiday dreams come true.
Travel as an individual, as a couple, with friends or as a family with Travelbag and we will ensure you receive a comprehensive itinerary of delights, high quality accommodation and transport, plus a selection of unique experiences you won’t enjoy elsewhere.
Give into temptation and allow Latin America to lure you in 2017…
Latin America Touring Destinations
|Brazil||Peru||Ecuador & Galapagos Islands||Argentina & Antarctica|
Highlights of Latin America
Watch the sun rise over magical Machu Picchu, feel the mist from Iguassu Falls wash over your face, marvel at the giant tortoises of the Galapagos Islands lumbering across your path, gasp at the fury of Costa Rica’s volcanos, journey from arid deserts all the way to icy glaciers in Chile… A holiday to Latin America opens up a world of opportunity to explore
Book a Travelbag tour to Latin America and choose from a superb variety of tour packages, including flexible and independent tours, cruises through glacial landscapes, escorted tours led by our team of passionate guides and more intimate small group tours.
Travelbag is proud to offer a range of exceptional tour products, with varied and comprehensive itineraries, arranged accommodation and transfers, and the promise of nothing less than excellent quality service. Treat yourself in 2014 with the Latin America tour of a lifetime!
Key Highlights of Latin America
- Watching a majestic sunrise over Machu Picchu
- Trekking into the mighty Amazon
- Journeying across Chile’s incredibly diverse landscape
- Watching the giant tortoises of the Galapagos Island
- Witnessing the thundering Iguassu Falls
- Discovering Guatemala’s Mayan ruins at Tikal
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Latin America tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Latin America holiday for you.
TOP TEN HIGHLIGHTS OF LATIN AMERICA
- Live it up in colourful Rio - Whether you’re exploring the bubbly streets of Rio de Janeiro, hitting the golden beaches or being dazzled by the colour of a samba show, Brazil’s party city bursts with fun and excitement from the moment you arrive.
- Welcome the dawn of a new day in Machu Picchu - Few moments in the world will be considered as breathtaking as the sunrise to be enjoyed in the ‘lost’ city of Machu Picchu, when light gently washes over this extraordinary site high above Peru’s Sacred Valley
- Explore the land that time forgot - The fascinating Galapagos Island off the coast of Ecuador is an ecological paradise with its unusually fearless animals, most notably the iconic giant tortoise.
- Marvel at marvellous Torres del Paine - With its gigantic snow-dusted granite peaks, lakes, caves and waterfalls, it is little wonder that Chile’s Torres del Paine is regarded as one of South America’s most extraordinary natural spectacles
- Awe-struck by the mighty Iguassu Falls - One of the ‘New Seven Wonder of Nature’, Iguassu Falls on the Brazil-Argentina border is a spectacular sight as water thunders over cliffs and the rainbow-hued mist rises like steam against a jungle backdrop.
- Carve through the Amazon - Enjoy a peaceful boat trip along the mighty Amazon River as it wends through the enormous rainforest, cruising past rural communities and stunning scenery
- Step foot on Antarctica - Head further south than you ever dreamed possible by boarding the M/S Expedition to Antarctica, where you will cruise the Beagle Channel, cross Drake Passage and stand on the Antarctic Peninsula.
- Journey through the volcanic Andes - Traverse the notorious ‘Avenue of Volcanos’ through the Ecuador portion of the great Andean Mountains to marvel at the incredible Cotopaxi and Chimborazo volcanic peaks.
- Gasp at Arenal’s ‘firework’ displays - Witness the nightly firework displays of Costa Rica’s mighty Arenal Volcano, one of Latin America’s most active – and spectacular – volcanos.
- Discover the Mayan ruins of Guatemala - Discover the intriguing Mayan ruins of Guatemala and Belize, where huge temple-peaked pyramids can be found amidst the shroud of the deep jungle.
LATIN AMERICA - PLACES TO SEE
LATIN AMERICA - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences Latin America has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.