- Gain an insight into Aboriginal life from your indigenous hosts
- Check out the local wildlife on a private river cruise
- Relax with a dip in the Mataranka Thermal pools before sampling a pint at the Daly Waters Pub
- Take up the option of a camel ride on a visit to a camel farm
- Drive on dirt roads and sleep under the stars
- Witness the vibrant colour change as the sun falls over Ayers Rock
- (Day 6 – B,L)
To enquire about availability for 10 Day Wayoutback Wanderer Darwin
Please call 0871 402 1644 and one of our specialist sales consultants will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you from the Travelbag Team
- 3 nights hotel accommodation & 6 nights camping (combination of permanent tents & pop-up tents at private campsites with hot showers & toilets)
- Meals as specified: 6 B=Breakfasts,10 L=Lunches, 6 D=Dinners
- Touring by 4WD & air-conditioned minibus
- Services of qualified English-speaking guide throughout
- Transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary (excl. optional items)
- International flights in Tour Only prices
- Airport transfers
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.