Dense, yet sparse. Modern, yet ancient. Huge, yet small. A holiday to Australasia offers a vast and varied wealth of attractions in lands of endearing contrast.
Comprising of Australia and New Zealand, Australasia has long been tempting travellers to its glistening shores. It’s not hard to see why, the reality of excellent weather, vibrant city lifestyles, natural spectacles, fascinating heritage and world-class culture often exceeding the fantasy.
Consistently rated as two of the world’s finest tour destinations, Australia and New Zealand are a sublime choice for a magnificent holiday – and Travelbag want to make your dreams come true.
Travelbag offers a superb range of Australia and New Zealand tour packages, whether you want to experience a specific area of one country, explore an entire nation at its best or enjoy an unforgettable tour to both countries. Travel as an individual, as a couple, with friends or as a family with Travelbag and we will ensure you receive a comprehensive itinerary of delights, high quality accommodation and transport, plus a selection of unique experiences you won’t enjoy elsewhere.
Come to Australia to be dazzled by the icons of Sydney, go face-to-face with the colourful marine life of its Great Barrier Reef, bronze under the sun on the shimmering sands of the Gold Coast, be treated to a dusk like no other as the sun disappears behind Ayers Rock, feel like the ‘last person on earth’ in the sparse but spectacular Northern Territory, sate your appetite for culture in marvellous Melbourne, uncover Australia’s best-kept secret in Perth and admire the lush scenery of Tasmania.
Better yet, why not venture to New Zealand too, where you will find the vivid lagoons surrounding the Bay of Islands, the blissful thermal spas of Rotorua, the volcanic fields of Auckland, the Lord of Rings-inspiring Southern Alps, the dramatic gorges carved into Milford Sound, the adrenaline-fuelled activities of Queenstown and the burgeoning food culture of Wellington.
With its stark natural beauty, exciting lifestyles and endless attractions, a holiday and tour to Australia and New Zealand is an entire world waiting to be discovered…
Australasia Touring Destinations
Head down under for the holiday of a lifetime with Travelbag, where an Australia tour or New Zealand tour will thrill, relax and enthral you. As such a vast continent with a seemingly endless array of attractions and activities to experience, a Travelbag tour is the ideal way to enjoy Australia and New Zealand comprehensively and conveniently.
Choose from a range of tour packages, including independent self-drive tours across both Australia and New Zealand, magnificent escorted tours led by our team of friendly and passionate guides, or an intimate small group tour with a friend or a loved one.
You can even combine a tour of Australia and New Zealand to get the most of these incredible countries in one spectacular holiday. Whichever option you choose, Travelbag is committed to ensuring you receive value for money, high quality service and an experience that you will never forget.
Key Highlights of Australasia
- Sightseeing in Australia’s super city of Sydney
- Diving into the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
- Exploring Australia’s Outback in the Northern Territory
- Watching the sun set behind Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Crossing the magnificent Southern Alps in New Zealand
- Cruising through New Zealand’s awe-inspiring Milford Sound
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Australasia tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Australasia holiday for you.
- Go icon spotting in Sydney - The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower, Bondi Beach, Hyde Park, Blue Mountains… a visit to Sydney is an unforgettable chance to see these icons up close.
- Delve into Australia’s magnificent underwater world - Dive into the turquoise waters of the Coral Sea to discover the magnificent Great Barrier Reef and the colourful marine life that call it home.
- Cruise through Milford Sound - Cruise peacefully through the glassy waters of Milford Sound’s vast and glorious fjords, forests, mountains and waterfalls.
- Watch the sun set behind Ayers Rock - Relax with a glass of wine as you watch the sun disappear behind the iconic Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Australia’s spectacular ‘Red Centre’.
- Go south to go north - Head off a path less well travelled by booking a Travelbag Australia tour to the sparse, untouched regions of the spectacular Northern Territory.
- Pampered in paradise - Find paradise with a trip to the tropical off-shore Whitsunday Islands, considered one of Australia’s – if not one of the world’s - most beautiful locations
- Watch dolphins come out to play - Join a Travelbag tour to sail across New Zealand’s Bay of Islands in search of the playful dolphins that inhabit the surrounding waters.
- Culture vultures - Visit Melbourne to take in a show, peruse the galleries, stroll the back streets, participate in some sport… Australia’s culture capital has long been a popular stop on any Travelbag tour.
- Cross ‘Middle Earth’ - Take the scenic TranzAlpine Express across New Zealand’s majestic Southern Alps, often regarded as the world’s most picturesque train route
- Take a shot of adrenaline - Raise the pulse by partaking in an exhilarating activity in New Zealand’s ‘adventure capital of the world’, Queenstown.
AUSTRALASIA - PLACES TO SEE
AUSTRALASIA - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences Australasia has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.