- Take a boat ride along the Chao Phraya River
- Explore the highlights of Bangkok, including a visit to the Grand Palace
- See the bridge over the River Kwai and ride on death railway
- Hike along the Memorial Walking Trail
- Take in breath-taking views from Wat Phra That Doi Suthep temple
- Enjoy a unique nature experience as you get close to majestic elephants
- First Class: Glow Trinity
- Superior: The Metropolitan Bangkok
- First Class: Glow Trinity (B)
- Superior: The Metropolitan Bangkok (B)
- First Class: Felix River Kwai (B,L)
- Superior: U Inchantree (B,L)
- First Class: Felix River Kwai (B)
- Superior: U Inchantree (B)
- First Class: De Lanna (B)
- Superior: Siripanna Villa Chiang Mai (B)
- First Class: De Lanna (B,L,D)
- Superior: Siripanna Villa Chiang Mai (B,L,D)
- Accommodation in selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Airfare with Thai Airways Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Domestic Airfare
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.