- Marvel at majestic limestone cliffs that tower over the Mekong
- Explore the famed Pak Ou Caves
- Learn about how locals create traditional rice alcohol
- Watch the sun go down over the river
- Examine life for a local hill tribe
- Luang Say Lodge (L,D)
- 2 day cruise with stops and visits en route (as per the itinerary)
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Assistance of English speaking cruise escort during the cruise (shared)
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- International flights in Tour Only prices
- Transfer from/to Calao Hotel pier in Luang Prabang
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime
- Visa stamping fee for Laos (visa on arrival, valid 30 days: 20-45 USD depending on clients nationality + 1 photo and a passport valid more than 6 month after return date). Subject to change without prior notice
- Personal travel insurance (should include helicopter evacuation for Laos & repatriation)
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.