- Visit one of West Bengal’s oldest cities with a trip to Murshidabad
- Admire the work of the Kansari Artisans
- Take in a trip to the oldest Christian church in the area with a visit to Bandel
- Cruise into the Sunderbans and seek out the famous Bengal Tiger
- Shop for fresh fish for lunch in the harbour at Namkhana
- See how locals live in Bali Village
To enquire about availability for 8 Day Vivada Ganges Cruise
Please call 0871 402 1644 and one of our specialist sales consultants will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you from the Travelbag Team
- Seven nights accommodation on single/twin occupancy on a full board basis
- Meals as stated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Transfer from airport to Jetty by air conditioned car
- Local english speaking guide during sightseeing at all places
- Shore excursion / narrow creek ride
- Forest Permission
- Porterage at airport for two pieces of baggage per person
- All current applicable taxes including Government Service Tax
- This itinerary also operates in reverse
- International flights in Tour Only prices
- Visa fees
- Spa facilities
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.