- Travel in style on the exclusive Palace on Wheels train
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur and ride on elephant back at the Amber Fort
- Seek out tigers on a game drive in the Ranthambore National Park
- Relax on a boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Head into the desert for a camel ride on the dunes outside Jaisalmer
- Visit India’s most iconic landmark with a tour of the Taj Mahal
To enquire about availability for 8 Day The Palace On Wheels
Please call 0871 402 1644 and one of our specialist sales consultants will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you from the Travelbag Team
- Accommodation on the Palace on Wheels train
- Meals as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Sightseeing as detailed & services of an Englishspeaking guide
- Travel/ Catering/ Conducted sightseeing/ Entrance fees at monuments/ Parks/ Palaces/ Cultural Programs, Service Tax and Commercial Tax
- Transfers to and from the hotel and railway station in Delhi and also a sightseeing tour in Delhi with Lunch (these are private transfers and tours arranged by Cox and Kings)
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.