INDIA & NEPAL TOURING
Be dazzled by a kaleidoscope of colours bursting forth from every angle. Immerse yourself in a melting pot of fascinating cultures. Stare into the eyes of the fearsomely beautiful Bengal Tiger. A holiday to India will stir the soul like no other country.
A dramatically diverse land that ranges from the engaging frenzy of its cities, to the rolling landscapes of its verdant interior, to the vast expanses of its stark desert, to the picturesque tropics of its gently caressed coastline, no amount of conjuring can ever fully describe the assorted richness that awaits beyond those shimmering shores....
Travelbag offers a broad choice of India tours that will take you into the heart of this fascinating country, an adventure to satisfy every discerning desire, whether you are seeking the freedom of an independent tour, the benefits of an escorted tour led by our team of knowledgeable and friendly guides or the romance of a small group tour containing no more than 16 members (often less).
Wherever you go, India bursts with fabulous highlights though none are as iconic as that of the Taj Mahal in Agra. Considered one of the world’s most iconic architectural feats, such a statement is particularly true when the exquisite pearly white walls are delicately tinted by the fiery hues of a new dawn.
With Travelbag, you can travel to the majestic Indian state of Rajasthan to admire the ‘pink city’ of Jaipur, cross the vast desert swathes of Thar, observe the intriguing tribal villages around Jodhpur and traverse the crocodile, tiger and boar-abundant Ranthambore National Park. Alternatively, head on south to explore the vivid markets of Mysore, admire the colonial heritage of Pondicherry and discover the treasures of Cochin in Kerala.
Naturally, no visit to India would be complete without gracing its grand cities, from the endearingly frenetic activity of its capital city Delhi to the exotic grandeur of Chennai.
Along the way, Travelbag’s India tours promise to broaden your cultural horizons by introducing you to the fragrant flavours of India’s tantalising cuisine, engage you in the traditions of this spiritual culture and delve deep into the country’s absorbing heritage.
An India holiday is more than simply a visit, it is about experiencing everything this multidimensional country has to offer. Opt for a Travelbag India tour and prepare to be enraptured…
India & Nepal Highlights
Choose a Travelbag India tour and be taken on an unforgettable journey across a land of legend and spiritualism, where the colours are vivid, the customs are entrancing and the iconic landmarks are awe-inspiring.
A country so vast and filled with enticing attractions, devising your own itinerary that takes in everything you could want to see is no easy task. With Travelbag, our excellent value tours include visits to Delhi, the Taj Mahal, Rajasthan, national parks and much more, ensuring you see more of India for less.
With our team of friendly, enthusiastic guides, the convenience of arranged transport and accommodation, and the freedom to tailor the tour to your requirements, a Travelbag India tour is the perfect method to discover this magnificent country.
Key Highlights of India
- Watching the sun rise over the Taj Mahal
- Touring the colourful region of Rajasthan
- Immersing yourself in the lively city of Delhi
- Admiring the majestic ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur
- Riding India’s legendary train network
- Savouring the exotic spices and flavours of India’s cuisine
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of India tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect India holiday for you.
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN INDIA & NEPAL
- Observe the Taj Mahal at dawn - Watch the majestic Taj Mahal glow as a fiery dawn shimmers against the famous pearlescent walls of India’s iconic masterpiece.
- Be at one with nature - Witness the endangered Bengal Tiger in all of its glory during a game drive through Ranthambore National Park.
- Dazzled by heritage - Be awe-struck by the stunning Golden Temple of picturesque Amritsar, considered India’s most beautiful place of worship.
- Tackle Delhi in a tuk-tuk - Raise the pulse with an eye-opening ride on a traditional rickshaw or tuk-tuk, the quickest and most exhilarating way to get around the capital city Delhi.
- Bathe in India’s culture - Learn more about the India’s rich and diverse culture as you watch pilgrims bathing in the holy Ganges River at dawn.
- Marvel at the ‘Pink City’ - A Travelbag India tour will take you to the pink city of Jaipur, which will dazzle with its distinctive colour and royal history.
- Tastes of India - Tempt your taste-buds with authentic Indian cuisine, which harnesses the flavourful ingredients and exotic spices cultivated across the country.
- Traverse the greatest train network -Experience the excitement of the world’s greatest train network with a picturesque journey through the striking Rajasthan landscape.
- Secrets of the South - Be enchanted by a Travelbag tour across southern India, where the pretty seaside town of Pondicherry, the antique streets of Cochin and the rolling tea plantations of Munnar can be found
- Cross the desert plains of Rajasthan - Ride a camel across the sands of Rajasthan before enjoying fine views and sunset drinks
INDIA & NEPAL - PLACES TO SEE
INDIA & NEPAL - IMAGES
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.