- Investigate Cambodia’s turbulent recent past at the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the ‘killing caves’ near Battambang
- Watch the sun rise over the famous Angkor Wat temple complex
- Spend a night in a Cambodian home close to the Sambor Prei Kuk ruins
- Relax by the river in the resort of Kampot
- Take a dip in the clear blue sea at Sihanoukville
- Explore the tropical jungle in the Ream National Park
To enquire about availability for 14 Day Best of Cambodia
Please call 0871 402 1644 and one of our specialist sales consultants will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you from the Travelbag Team
- Transfers & sightseeing as detailed
- 12 nights hotel accommodation
- 1 night homestay
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.