- Sit back and enjoy a brew in a local Burmese tea shop
- Marvel at the huge reclining Buddha image at Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda
- Create memorable photos alongside Kandawgyi Lake
- Watch the sun go down over the Shwedagon Pagoda
- Take a ride on Yangon’s Circle Line
- Stroll through the city markets
- Tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car/coach as detailed in our itinerary
- All entrance fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified, 3 local lunches
- Transfers and tours with English-speaking local guide
- Boat trips (Ferry) as specified
- Service charges.
- Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles
- International flights in Tour Only prices
- Myanmar visa fee
- Optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the programme
- Drinks during meals
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.