- Marvel at the coloured lakes on top of Mount Kelimutu
- Call in on the coffee plantations of Kaja
- View the majestic Komodo dragon in its natural environment
- Take in stunning views across Komodo island
- Explore the wildlife to be found in limestone caves
- Transfers and tours as specified in the itinerary with AC Coach
- Internal flights & airport taxes
- 3 Nights stay in simple hotels in Moni, Bajawa and Ruteng
- 1 Night stay in Non AC (Fan) Cabin of motorized wooden boat in Komodo
- 1 Night stay in Deluxe Room of Bintang Flores Hotel or similar 4 stars hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Fullboard Meals
- Entrance fees, porters and donations
- Mineral water and refreshment
- Snorkelling gear
- English speaking guide
- International flights in Tour Only prices
- Camera fee of IDR 50.000 and Handy cam fee of IDR 150.000 in Kelimutu and Komodo
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.