- Tour the vibrant city of Johannesburg, viewing it from above at the top of the Carlton Centre.
- Visit the Apartheid Museum in Soweto for a historical foray into 20th Century South Africa.
- Journey along the Panorama Route and catch glimpses of the astounding 33km long gorge.
- Enjoy both morning and evening game tracking drives in open 4x4 vehicles to meet the Big Five.
- Embark on foot through the Manyeleti Reserve with professional guides to uncover its wonders.
- Standard: Park Inn Sandton or similar
- Standard: Park Inn Sandton or similar (B,L)
- Standard: Perry’s Bridge Hollow or similar (B,D)
- Standard: Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp or similar (B,D)
- Standard: Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp or similar (B,L,D)
- Standard: (B)
- Transport in an air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- English speaking THETA registered tour guide / ranger
- Includes 5 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners and 3 Lunch
- International flights in Tour Only prices
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.