- Spend time uncovering the verdant landscape of Chobe National Park.
- Keep an eye out for the herds of elephants that make Chobe their home.
- Discover the wonders of the magnificent Okavango Delta.
- Standard: Chobe Under Canvas (D)
- Standard: Chobe Under Canvas (B,L,D)
- Standard: Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp (B,L,D)
- Standard: Xaranna Okavango Delta Lodge (B,L,D)
- Standard: (B)
- Twin/single accommodation
- Meet and Greet
- Meals on a full board basis at each lodge
- Seat on charter as per specific itinerary above
- Waterborne/game viewing activities as offered by the camps/lodges
- National Parks entrance fees
- Soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits, local beer, teas and coffees (premium brands to own account)
- Domestic airport tax within Botswana
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified above
- Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars and cigarettes
- Visas (please thoroughly check requirements, for the countries being visited, prior to travel)
- Scheduled flights
- Personal Travel Journal
- International flights in Tour Only prices.
Request a Quote
For a free, no obligation quote, fill in the form below. One of our expert Travel Consultants will email you all the relevant information on destinations, flights and prices.
If you would like to discuss your travel plans in more detail, call us on .
Please be assured that your personal details will be kept strictly confidential and will not be passed onto any third party. This service is only available to customers based in the UK.
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644 .
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.