Super-slick cities that capture the imagination, lavish landscapes stretching as far as the eye can see, historic landmarks to pique your curiosity, breathtaking beaches that sink beneath your toes, thrill-a-minute theme parks, national parks resplendent in a kaleidoscope of colour… No amount of words can ever fully describe the treasures that await you on a dream USA holiday.
From the iconic skyline of New York’s Manhattan, to the dazzling casinos of lively Las Vegas, to the awe-inspiring splendour of its national parks, a USA tour is a fabulous opportunity to experience the magic of the ‘Stars and Stripes’....
Whatever you look for in a holiday, a Travelbag tour to the United States has something just for you, whether you are tempted by the extraordinary cities of New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles, the breathtaking scenery of Alaska, Hawaii and New England, or the distinctive character of New Orleans, Memphis and the Deep South.
With Travelbag, a USA tour is everything you want it to be, regardless of whether you want a short city break or an unforgettable cross-country jaunt to soak up the culture and beauty that ‘America’ offers from coast-to-coast.
Choose from a range of USA tours with Travelbag, including flexible independent and self-drive tours, escorted tours helmed by our team of friendly and knowledgeable guides and small group tours of no more than 16 people.
Whichever tour you choose, each itinerary is bursting with activities, landmarks and experiences, many you will expect, many you won’t.
The USA doesn’t just have to be seen to be believed… it has to be experienced!
USA Touring Destinations
|West Coast||East Coast||The Deep South||Hawaiian Islands|
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime with a Travelbag USA tour, where you can experience everything this mighty nation has to offer, whether it’s the excitement of entering New York for the first time, the exhilaration of hitting Las Vegas’s casinos, or the pleasure of relaxing on Hawaii’s blissful beaches
Fun, beauty, culture, history… the United States has it all, so a tour of ‘America’ with Travelbag is a perfect way see more than you ever thought possible. Travelbag offers independent tours, self-drive tours, escorted tours and small group tours, each tailored to suit you.
Hit the West Coast for stops in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, or head to the East Coast to see New York, Boston and Washington D.C., or try something new in the Deep South of New Orleans and Memphis… ‘Uncle Sam’ is calling you, so why not answer him in 2013 with a dream USA tour?
Key Highlights in the USA
- Touring the sights of fabulous New York
- Crossing San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge
- Gambling in the casinos of Las Vegas
- Sinking into the sands of Hawaii’s beaches
- Exploring the characterful streets of New Orleans
- Cruising amidst the icebergs of Alaska
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN THE USA WITH TRAVELBAG TOURS
- Immerse yourself in New York, New York - From Times Square, to the Statue of Liberty, to Central Park, a tour of New York will see you take in some of the world’s most recognisable icons.
- Photograph the icons of San Francisco - Keep your camera on you at all times as you tour the myriad of icons in San Francisco’s compact 7x7mile layout, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Hit the casinos of Las Vegas - Be dazzled by colourful neon lights, glitter and sparkle with a Travelbag tour to entertaining Las Vegas, famous for its casinos, restaurants, bar, nightclubs and shopping malls.
- Follow Boston’s Freedom Trail - A city intrinsic to the history of the United States, a tour of the beautiful city of Boston will take you to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall and Copley Square.
- Star-gaze in Los Angeles - Tread the famous streets of Los Angeles and keep an eye out for a famous face with a Travelbag tour to the iconic ‘Tinsel Town’.
- Say Aloha to Hawaii - Surf the waves of Oahu’s Honolulu Beach, feel small in the shadow of ‘The Big Island’s’ volcanoes and gaze across the other-worldly landscapes of Maui in stunning Hawaii.
- Touch the waters of Niagara Falls - Feel the mist on your face as you get close to the magnificent Niagara Falls aboard the iconic ‘Maid of the Mist’ cruise boat.
- Trek into Yosemite National Park - Explore the extraordinary Yosemite National Park, where the vast granite cliffs, idyllic streams and misty waterfalls will take your breath away.
- Move to the beat of New Orleans - With its quaint French colonial streets and roots in jazz music, a tour of ‘Nawlins’ reveals its unending charisma.
- Sail into icy Alaska - Cruise the glassy waters of the USA’s largest state of Alaska amidst towering icebergs, unique national parks and charming townships.
USA - PLACES TO SEE
USA - IMAGES
USA - VIDEOS
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 703 4698.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.