Famed for its samba lifestyle, incredible beauty and natural glory on an unimaginably epic scale, Brazil offers endless reasons to grace its golden shores in 2016, whether you are in the mood to party, stretch out on the beach, trek into the wilderness… or simply all of the above.
Due to its size, Brazil offers a host of unforgettable opportunities, an experience made all the more special by the friendly people you meet along the way, the interesting mix of cultures and traditions and the excellent food....
A Brazil tour with Travelbag will allow you to explore this vast, captivating and intensely beautiful land comprehensively and concisely, with tours to Rio de Janeiro, the Amazon Rainforest, Iguassu Falls and the wetlands of Pantanal available on their own or together.
A visit to Brazil’s party capital of Rio de Janeiro puts you in the company of countless icons, from the lively sands of the exotic Copacabana Beach, to Sugar Loaf Mountain with its incredible vistas across the dramatic cityscape, to the striking sight of Christ the Redeemer presiding over the people.
Wherever you go in Rio, upcoming host for the Olympic Games, you’ll be greeted by a kaleidoscope of colours, a sumptuous climate and an infectious carnival atmosphere. It’s a culture like no other you have ever experienced… but it’s one that will never leave you.
Continue along Brazil’s long 7,000km of coastline and you’ll find more destinations resplendent with stunning pockets, including the pleasant beaches of Buzios and the renowned historic city of Salvador, which even boldly claims the ‘happiest’ place in Brazil.
For a glimpse at arguably Brazil’s most spectacular location, a visit to Iguassu Falls on the border with Argentina is a vision of beauty as the water cascades over the cliffs, whipping up a rainbow-tinged mist that rises through the surrounding forests.
Heading further inland, no Brazil holiday can be complete without embarking on a tour into the magnificent Amazon Rainforest, which covers an incredible 7 million kilometres across South America, of which 60 per cent is situated in the country.
A Travelbag tour gives you the chance to embark on a cruise across the mighty Amazon River aboard a Clipper Boat, a trek into the dense jungle to learn about the diverse flora and fauna, a visit to a native ‘Caboclo’ dwelling and maybe even a spot of Piranha fishing.
If you are looking for a party, a secluded beach, awe-inspiring scenery, city tours with a difference or a brush with nature like you have never experienced before, Brazil really does have it all…
Highlights of Brazil
Feel the silvery sands of Rio de Janeiro’s iconic Copacabana Beach slip through your toes, explore deep into the depths of the enormous Amazon Rainforest, feel the mist from the incredible Iguassu Falls… Brazil’s dreamy landscapes and vivacious culture make it a tempting holiday choice.
Explore Brazil with any one of our fantastic tour packages, including flexible self-drive and independent tours, self-escorted tours led by our team of expert guides and intimate small group tours that are ideal for a romantic honeymoon or holiday.
Furthermore, because we only work with the very best suppliers you can be sure that your tour of Brazil will be everything you have ever imagined, whatever you choose to do.
Key Highlights of Brazil
- Gasping at the views across Rio from Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Witness the thundering Iguassu Falls
- Trekking into the mighty Amazon
- Relaxing on Brazil beautiful beaches
- Exploring the vast wetlands of Pantanal
- Photographing the iconic ‘Christ the Redeemer’
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Brazil tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Brazil holiday for you.
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN BRAZIL
- Live it up in colourful Rio - Explore the bubbly streets of Rio de Janeiro, hit the golden beaches and be dazzled by the colour of a samba show, Brazil’s party city bursts with fun and excitement from the moment you arrive.
- Sweet views of Sugar Loaf Mountain - Stand at the peak of Sugar Loaf Mountain to admire the breathtaking vistas across Rio de Janeiro’s towering skyscrapers, pretty beaches and picturesque bays.
- Carve through the Amazon - Enjoy a peaceful boat trip along the mighty Amazon River as it wends through the enormous rainforest, cruising past rural communities and learning more about the incredible flora and fauna that reside here.
- Awe-struck by the mighty Iguassu Falls - One of the ‘New Seven Wonder of Nature’, Iguassu Falls is a spectacular sight as waters thunders over cliffs and the rainbow-hued mist rises like steam against a jungle backdrop.
- Touch Brazil’s icon - Stand in the shadow of the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue on Corcovado to appreciate more spectacular vistas across this stunning corner of the world.
- Try your hand at Piranha fishing - Go Piranha fishing in the waters of the Pantanal wetlands – the largest of its kind in the world – and even try the Piranha Soup delicacy afterwards.
- Hit the famed sands of Copacabana - Grab your sunglasses and catch some rays on the beautiful sun-kissed beach of Copacabana, one of the world’s most famous – and popular – beaches.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of Brazil - Take a spectacular helicopter flight over Iguassu Falls to appreciate the full scale of this incredible nature spectacle.
- Party in ‘happy’ Salvador - Renowned as Brazil’s ‘capital of happiness’, a visit to historic Salvador will also immerse you in its exciting party culture.
- Sink into sublime Buzios - Take to some of the more secluded, sophisticated beaches of Buzios to the north of Rio de Janeiro for a lavish tropical Brazil experience.
BRAZIL - PLACES TO SEE
BRAZIL - IMAGES
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.