Jagged, snow-peaked mountains that pierce cobalt skies. Swathes of unspoilt, wildlife abundant forestry that stretch far beyond the horizon. Idyllic, glassy lakes that silently shimmer in the sunlight… Canada has the power to steal your heart with the merest glimpse of its extraordinary landscape.
The second largest country in the world, Canada is a vast land of disparate attractions, from rubbing shoulders with its cosmopolitan population in Toronto and Vancouver, to feeling like the last person on earth as you gaze over the remarkable vistas of Banff or Jasper....
A Canada tour with Travelbag is an experience to behold, one that will stay with you long before you have reluctantly bid farewell. With its slick cities, awe-inspiring national parks, scenery of unimaginable splendour, friendly population and absorbingly laidback culture, Canada is never anything less than outstanding.
Indeed, Canada has so much to offer that a Travelbag tour is the perfect way to get the most from your holiday experience. We offer a wide range of tours to inspire you, from city breaks, to tours into the mountains, to treks into the wilderness, to glacier cruises, to cross-country rail journeys.
Begin your Canada holiday with a visit to any one of its fabulous cities. Each offers a tempting blend of culture and fun, whether you are taking a tour of cosmopolitan Toronto, versatile Vancouver, thrilling Calgary or historic Ottawa.
Leave the cities behind and head into Canada’s virgin wilderness to embark on the adventure of a lifetime, whether you are hitting the ski slopes of Whistler, immortalised by its recent hosting of the Winter Olympics, traversing its pristine glaciers or watching iconic grizzly bears, whales and moose.
Canada is full of stunning vistas, but few can ever compare to those that can be enjoyed in Banff National Park and Jasper National Park. A tour to Banff and Jasper opens up a horizon of rich colours, untouched landscapes and natural marvels, such as those to be witnessed on Lake Louise and Moraine Lake.
Visit Canada in 2015 and prepare to have your breath taken away…
Canada Touring Destinations
|Toronto & Niagara Falls||Banff National Park||Canadian Rockies||Vancouver & Vancouver Island|
Cruise peacefully on the mirror-like waters of Moraine Lake. Gaze across the incredible cityscape of Toronto from the iconic CN Tower. Admire the pure snowy peaks of the Canadian Rockies… Canada is a veritable feast for the senses.
Travelbag has the Canada tour to suit you, whether you prefer the freedom of an independent tour or self-drive tour, the benefits of an escorted tour or the intimacy and romance of a small group tour. Whichever you choose, Travelbag offers comprehensive itineraries and exceptional standards of service.
Better still, a Canada holiday is perfect to combine with a United States multi-centre tour for an extra-special North America experience and Travelbag has plenty of options to some of the world’s best loved cities, landmarks and destinations.
- Exploring the terrific city of Toronto
- Admiring the stunning vistas of Banff
- Ascending into the beautiful Canadian Rockies
- Sailing in the misty shadow of Niagara Falls
- Discovering versatile and vibrant Vancouver
- Hitting the snowy slopes of Whistler
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Canada tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Canada holiday for you
- Terrific Toronto - The largest city in Canada is where you will find the country’s finest cultural attractions, ample shopping opportunities, a trendy social scene and, of course, the iconic CN Tower.
- Be awe-inspired in Banff - Few moments will be as memorable as taking a cruise along the turquoise waters of Moraine Lake in mountainous Banff National Park.
- Versatile Vancouver - Go skiing in the morning, hit the beach at lunchtime and play a round of golf in the afternoon, a Vancouver tour offers something for everyone.
- Traverse the spectacular Rockies - Embark on the ultimate Canadian tour experience with an unforgettable rail journey through the heart of the spectacular Canadian Rockies mountain range.
- Touch the waters of Niagara Falls - Feel the mist on your face as you get close to the magnificent Niagara Falls, one of the world’s greatest natural wonders.
- Say ‘Yee-haw’ to Calgary - Head into the exciting and lively city of Calgary for the ultimate rodeo experience during the annual ‘Calgary Stampede’ festival
- Hit the slopes in Whistler - Test your skiing and snowboarding skills – or simply admire the views – in the famed Canadian mountain resort of Whistler, location for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Be at one with nature on Vancouver Island - Immerse yourself in Canada’s natural haven on Vancouver Island, where you will have opportunities to whale-watch, scuba dive and bear-watch on a Canada tour.
- Outstanding Ottawa - Be impressed by the grand architecture, national government buildings and laid-back atmosphere of Canada’s graceful capital city of Ottawa
- Explore picturesque Nova Scotia - Facing out onto the Atlantic Ocean, the north-eastern trip of Canada at Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island is full of history, pretty views and abundant wildlife.
CANADA - PLACES TO SEE
CANADA - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences Canada has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.