A vast land of extraordinary diversity, Australia’s magnificent appeal lies in the way it offers trendy and vibrant cities alongside sparse, yet fascinating landscapes… with everything else you could possibly imagine in between.
A world in one country, an Australia tour can take you to golden stretches of its stunning coastline, the depths of the marine life abundant Great Barrier Reef, the barren stretches of the ‘Red Centre’ or into the heart of its stunning national parks, not to mention the various cities, islands and hidden corners that make Australia so tempting....
A country of such size and scale means an Australia tour is the best way to get the best from your Australia holiday, which is why Travelbag offers a wide and comprehensive range of tours designed to suit every preference and budget.
But where to go? Whether you seek a city break, a trip into unknown or an expedition of the entire country, Travelbag’s Australia tours promise to take you to some of the world’s most iconic landmarks, not to mention other, lesser-known but equally splendid locations for that personal touch.
Australia’s foremost city of Sydney is home to many of the country’s enduring icons, most notably the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, while the copious attractions, shopping opportunities and a thriving social scene cement its status as one of the world’s best-loved cities.
Similarly, Melbourne offers world-class cultural attractions and endearing character to earn it a reputation on a par with Sydney, while the surrounding areas of Victoria and South Australia states reveal a pleasant rolling green landscape bursting with pockets of intriguing rural towns and industries.
Home to the spectacular Great Barrier Reef, the sun-kissed state of Queensland is resplendent with internationally-renowned beaches, such as those that fringe the glittering Gold Coast, and the Whitsunday Islands, regularly described as a veritable ‘paradise’, while the Atherton Tablelands provide a gateway to Australia’s glorious rainforests.
Covering Australia’s sparsely populated ‘Red Centre’, the Northern Territory is a captivating choice for a tour with its isolated townships and stunning landscapes that stretch to the horizon. Furthermore, the Northern Territory can claim the location for Uluru, one of the world’s most recognisable natural landmarks.
Fringed by the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean, Western Australia is becoming an increasingly popular choice for an Australia holiday with its quiet coastline of golden beaches, colourful stretches of wildflower abundant scenery and many marvellous national parks that will take your breath away.
For something ‘off the beaten track’, a Tasmania tour reveals this off-shore island to be something of a hidden gem, the verdant landscape and tropical stretches of beach bearing all the hallmarks of Australia’s best attributes in a more intimate, quieter setting.
Be assured, whichever Australia tour you choose, you can be certain of excellent standards of service, comprehensive itineraries and the convenience of arranged transport and accommodation.
Make 2013 the year that you fulfil the holiday ambition of a lifetime by booking an Australia tour with Travelbag.
Australia Tour Destinations
A holiday to Australia represents the experience of a lifetime, so we at Travelbag are committed to ensuring you enjoy it as much as you possibly can with our varied and comprehensive range of tours that span the entire country.
From short city tours to full country expeditions, an Australia tour with Travelbag will give you the chance to visit such iconic landmarks as the Sydney Opera House, Uluru, the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsunday Islands, whilst offering the convenience of arranged accommodation and transport.
Travelbag has over 30 years travel experience so you can be confident we have your Australia travel needs covered. For 2013, why not treat yourself to the Australia holiday you have always dreamed of.
Key Highlights of Australasia
- Sightseeing in Australia’s super city of Sydney
- Diving into the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
- Watching the sun set behind Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Relaxing on Australia’s numerous pearlescent beaches
- Admiring the lush landscapes of Tasmania
- Enjoying Melbourne’s copious culture attractions
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Australia tours, call 0871 703 4698 to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Australia holiday for you.
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN AUSTRALIA
- Go icon spotting in Sydney - The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower, Bondi Beach, Hyde Park, Blue Mountains… a visit to Sydney is an unforgettable chance to see these icons up close.
- Delve into Australia’s magnificent underwater world - Dive into the turquoise waters of the Coral Sea to discover the magnificent Great Barrier Reef and the colourful marine life that call it home.
- Hit the beach - Soak up the sun on one of Australia’s many renowned beaches, including Sydney’s Bondi Beach, the Gold Coast, the Whitsunday Islands, Fraser Island and Fremantle.
- Watch the sun set behind Ayers Rock - Relax with a glass of wine as you watch the sun disappear behind the iconic Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Australia’s spectacular ‘Red Centre’.
- Pampered in paradise - Find paradise with a trip to the tropical off-shore Whitsunday Islands, considered one of Australia’s – if not one of the world’s - most beautiful locations
- Ride ‘The Ghan’ - Admire the dramatic scenery along Australia’s iconic railway line, which stretches from Adelaide in the south, through Alice Springs in the Red Centre and all the way to Darwin in the Northern Territory.
- Go south to go north - Head off a path less well travelled by booking a Travelbag Australia tour to the sparse, untouched regions of the spectacular Northern Territory.
- Culture vultures - Visit Melbourne to take in a show, peruse the galleries, stroll the back streets, participate in some sport… Australia’s culture capital has long been a popular stop on any Travelbag tour.
- Meet the Monkey Mia dolphins - A Travelbag Western Australia tour includes a visit Shark Bay at Monkey Mia, where you will witness the dolphins come to shore for their morning feed.
- Historic Tasmania - Explore the prison facilities of Tasmania’s notorious penal colony in Port Arthur, described as ‘hell on earth’ by the 12,500 convicts sent there
AUSTRALIA - PLACES TO SEE
AUSTRALIA - IMAGES
AUSTRALIA - VIDEOS
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 703 4243.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.