ZAMBIA & MALAWI TOURING
Book an unforgettable Zambia holiday in 2016 and allow yourself to be mesmerised by the power of nature at the incredible Victoria Falls, one of the hallowed ‘Seven Natural Wonders of the World’.
Marking the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe, a Zambia holiday gives you the chance to see Victoria Falls – known colloquially as the ‘Smoke that Thunders’ - closer than you ever dreamed possible. Marvel as the Zambezi River plunges into a chasm 100m deep, whipping up a mist that rises some 400m into cloudless blue skies....
Better yet, a Victoria Falls tour also includes a cruise along the mighty Zambezi River, the perfect opportunity to admire the stunning African scenery at sunset with an exotic cocktail in hand.
A holiday to Zambia is also perfect to combine with a multi-centre Africa tour to another country. With Travelbag, why not include a visit to Victoria Falls with a holiday to Botswana, where you can go on safari to Chobe National Park and punt through the incredible Okavango Delta, or to Malawi, where you can stroll the shores of the enormous Lake Malawi.
Let nature to dazzle you in 2016 with a magnificent holiday to one of its greatest triumphs.
Zambia & Malawi Touring Destinations
Highlights of Zambia & Malawi
As the home to one of the continent’s most spectacular visions, no Africa holiday is complete without a chance to see the waters of the Zambezi River disappear over Victoria Falls, an incredible sight that has earned it a status as one of the world’s ‘Seven Natural Wonders’
See this and more with the Zambia and Malawi tour of your choice, whether you enjoy the freedom of an independent tour, allow our friendly and passionate guides to lead the way on an escorted tour, or opt for something more romantic with a small group tour of no more than sixteen people.
Our travel experts are on hand to provide useful insights and detailed information about Africa holidays to help you book the most suitable trip. So for the best Zambia & Malawi holiday deals in 2014 contact us now or look through our range of packages.
Key Highlights of Zambia & Malawi
- Marvelling at the spectacular Victoria Falls
- Cruising the beautiful waters of the Zambezi River
- Exploring historical Livingstone
- Walking the vast shores of Lake Malawi
- Learning more about African communities
- Combining with an exciting visit to Botswana
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Zambia & Malawi tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Zambia & Malawi holiday for you.
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN ZAMBIA & MALAWI
- Prepare to be awe-struck - as you marvel at the incredible Victoria Falls, one of the world’s largest and most spectacular waterfalls.
- Feel the mist on your face - as Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Smoke that Thunders) plunges 350ft, whipping up a cloud of spray that rises stunningly against the blue skies.
- Board the African Queen boat - for an unforgettable cruise across the Zambezi River during a fiery sunset.
- A visit to Zambia’s historic capital city of Livingstone - is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about its fascinating culture.
- Combine a Zambia holiday with a tour to Malawi - for an unforgettable multi-centre destination tour
- Get closer to Victoria Falls - than you ever imagined possible by booking a helicopter flight, where you will have the rare opportunity to see this natural marvel from a unique perspective.
- One of the world’s largest lakes - the beautiful Lake Malawi is a wonderful place to sit back and relax in the African sun.
- Allow our expert travel guides to educate you - about the fascinating communities that reside in Zambia and Malawi.
- Visit neighbouring Botswana - for the chance to chase some of nature’s most extraordinary wildlife in Chobe National Park.
- Victoria Falls will appeal to the intrepid explorer - with its options to embark on adventure sports, including bungee jumping and abseiling.
ZAMBIA & MALAWI - PLACES TO SEE
ZAMBIA & MALAWI - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences Zambia & Malawi has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1644.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.