As the home to some of the world’s most remarkable landscapes, it is little wonder why Kenya attracts an abundance of both game and tourists, the opportunity to witness magnificent creatures, such the ‘Big 5’ of lions, African elephants, leopards, Cape buffalos and rhinos, in a stunning natural setting one that has fascinated and inspired for decades.
Home to the Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli National Parks, Kenya’s natural habitat is teeming with once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for those that visit, whether it’s getting unfathomably close to a lion, feeling the vibrations of wildebeest rushing across the plain or glancing in awe as a herd of colossal elephants saunter by....
A Kenya tour in 2015 with Travelbag is the ideal opportunity to get closer than ever to the creatures you may have only ever seen before on television.
Take a safari into the Masai Mara and you may be lucky to catch a glimpse at the extraordinary Great Migration of wildebeest that gallop from Tanzania to Kenya every year, visit Lake Nakuru to see thousands of graceful pink flamingos line the shore and enter Amboseli National Park to witness the sight of African elephants lumbering in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Furthermore, a Kenya tour with Travelbag is more than just visiting these incredible locations. We want to ensure you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime, which is why our tours include unique treats to complement your experience, such as accommodation set within the grounds of the National Parks to surround you in Kenya’s natural glory.
If you have ever dreamed of getting closer to the wildlife on your television screens, then it is time to answer the call of Kenya in 2015…
Explore some of Africa’s best-known National Parks on an unforgettable Kenya tour, including visits to the wildlife abundant Masai Mara, the spectacular flamingo-fringed Lake Nakuru and Amboseli National Park set in the shadow of the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro.
Book a range of Kenya tour packages with Travelbag. If you are thinking of visiting Kenya you will find we offer a comprehensive set of tour options, including flexible independent tours, escorted tours and small group tours.
Allow Travelbag to create your dream Kenya holiday, including arranging accommodation within the borders of the Masai Mara and Amboseli National Park, transport across the country and unforgettable game drive safaris.
Key Highlights in Kenya
- Sleeping in the heart of the Masai Mara
- Admiring the graceful flamingos of Nakuru
- Spotting the elephants of Amboseli
- Relaxing on the beaches of Mombasa
- Floating over the Masai Mara in hot air balloon
- Crossing the picturesque ‘Great Rift Valley’
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Kenya tours, call 0871 703 4698 Costs 13p/min + network extras to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Kenya holiday for you.
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN KENYA
- Be at one with nature - Drift into a slumber to unmistakable sounds of nature with an unforgettable stay right in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Watch the ‘Great Migration’ - Visit Kenya’s Masai Mara at the right time of year to witness the millions of mighty wildebeest complete their migration from Tanzania.
- Photograph the Flamingos of Nakuru - Be dazzled by the grace of the iconic flamingo as thousands of the elegant creatures stand together on the ‘pink shores’ of Kenya’s Lake Nakuru.
- See elephants and mountains - Keep an eye out for the ‘Big 5’ with a game drive at Amboseli National Park, set in the shadow of the snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Explore Kenya’s greener side - Trek into the dense forests of Aberdare National Park, where lush greenery, spectacular waterfalls and wildlife, including lions, elephants and buffalos, can be explored.
- Rise above the Masai Mara - Enjoy an unforgettable hot air balloon ride over the Masai Mara, the best way to see the incredible landscape and Kenya’s magnificent wildlife.
- Magnificent Mombasa - Pick a spot on Mombasa’s glorious white sandy beaches to enjoy the views out across the sparkling Indian Ocean.
- Marvel at the hippos of Mzima - Watch as hippos gather at the shores of the Mzima Springs in Tsavo West National Park, consuming water that may have been beneath the ground for more than 25 years…
- Run free in Born Free country - Delve into the heart of Kenya’s central regions with a tour of Samburu, the real-life setting for the famed book and movie adaptation, Born Free.
- Cross Kenya’s ‘Great’ escarpment - Traverse the picturesque Great Rift Valley, a vast escarpment that carves its way from Tanzania, through Kenya and onto Ethiopia.
KENYA - PLACES TO SEE
KENYA - IMAGES
Vist the blog
Check out our Blog to see some of the amazing experiences Kenya has to offer
India- The Spice Lands
India, the seventh biggest country in the world has something for everyone. The spice lands of Kerala are a great introduction to the region. After you land in Cochin, the most cosmopolitan city in the region, you will visit the Matancherry Dutch Palace, conf...
Iconic rail travel in Canada
Over one million guests have rediscovered the pleasures of train travel at its best since Rocky Mountaineer began its now world-famous excursion trains through the Canadian Rockies in 1990. The blue, white and gold trains with bi-level cars, viewing domes...
Old and New in Winnipeg
Aboutmygeneration.com Peter Morrell goes on a spectacular rail journey and finds Winnipeg is full of very interesting revelations.Many people have told me about the ‘Hermetic Code’ of the Manitoba Legislative Building in Winnipeg, Canada. The build...
An Agent's View of Dubai
One of the most popular destinations amongst Travelbag customers and travel consultants alike, Dubai is also one of the most exciting and luxurious cities in the world. With frequent routes from all of the UK’s major airports, you also have the ch...
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 402 1640.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.