No other continent on earth has the ability to capture your soul in the way Africa does.
With its expansive desert plains, plunging canyons, tranquil lakes, sparkling waterfalls, rushing rivers, towering snow-peaked mountains, eerie salt flats and breathtaking deltas, nature’s fair hand has been kind to Africa, even before it was sprinkled with captivating communities and magnificent wildlife you won’t find anywhere else in the world.
An Africa holiday is an adventure for even the most discerning traveller, the opportunity to trek into this vast, unspoilt territory an experience that no other continent in the world can replicate....
A Travelbag Africa tour beckons you into the heart of Africa’s breathtakingly beautiful southern regions, where you have the chance to pursue the notorious ‘Big 5’ on a fabulous safari, explore some of the world’s most extraordinary national parks and be awe-struck by nature’s unimaginable power.
Choose from a vast array of Africa tours across several wonderful countries, including South Africa, Kenya, Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Zambia and Malawi, where you can take a wildlife safari through Kruger National Park, punt along the waterways of Botswana’s Okavango Delta, be mesmerised by the spectacular Victoria Falls or gaze across the untouched sands of Namibia’s deserts.
Travelbag takes the challenge out of touring Africa, arranging comprehensive itineraries, including safaris and national park explorations, as well as exclusive accommodation and comfortable transport.
It means, all you need to do on an Africa tour is simply relax and enjoy the holiday of a lifetime…
Africa Touring Destinations
Experience the Africa holiday you have always dreamed of by booking a tour with Travelbag, where you will be presented with a variety of tempting options across South Africa, Kenya, Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Zambia and Malawi.
Come face-to-face with lions, giraffes and hippos on a breathtaking safari tour, enjoy the freedom of an independent tour, allow our friendly and passionate guides lead the way on an escorted tour, or opt for something more romantic with a small group tour of no more than sixteen people – Travelbag has the Africa tour to suit you.
Our travel experts are on hand to provide useful insights and detailed information about Africa holidays to help you book the most suitable trip. So for the best Africa holiday deals in 2013 contact us now or look through our range of packages.
Key Highlights of Africa
- A safari into South Africa’s Kruger National Park
- Feeling the mist of the thundering Victoria Falls
- Punting along Botswana’s Okavango Delta waterways
- Gazing across the unspoiled swathes of Namibia’s desert
- Admiring the flamingos of Kenya’s Lake Nakuru
- Stretching out on Zanzibar’s blissful beaches
For more information about Travelbag’s excellent range of Africa tours, call 0871 703 4698 to chat with one of our knowledgeable travel experts about creating the perfect Africa holiday for you.
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO IN AFRICA
- Meet Africa’s notorious ‘Big 5’ - Go in pursuit of the renowned ‘Big 5’ of lions, elephants, buffalos, leopards and rhinoceroses with an unforgettable safari tour in South Africa, Kenya, Botswana, Namibia and Tanzania.
- Fly over the mighty Victoria Falls - Known locally as the ‘The Smoke That Thunders’, Victoria Falls on the border with Zambia and Zimbabwe is a spectacular sight, particularly when viewed from above in a helicopter.
- Float across the breathtaking Okavango Delta - Silently cruise the ever-changing waterways of Botswana’s Okavango Delta, an area rich in exotic wildlife and unique scenery, inside a traditional ‘Makoro’ canoe.
- Be at one with nature - Drift into a slumber to unmistakable sounds of nature with an unforgettable stay right in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara National Park.
- Watch the ‘Great Migration’ of the Serengeti - Traverse the renowned Serengeti in Tanzania, where you may be lucky enough to witness the incredible annual migration of millions of wildebeest.
- Stand on top of Table Mountain - Set in the shadow of the magnificent Table Mountain, a Cape Town tour offers you the chance to enjoy stunning views from the top of the plateaued peak.
- Photograph the Flamingos of Nakuru - Be dazzled by the grace of the iconic flamingo as thousands of the elegant creatures stand together on the ‘pink shores’ of Kenya’s Lake Nakuru.
- Visit another world - Discover a land unlike any other in Africa with a visit to Botswana Makgadikgadi salt flats, where the stark, other-worldly scenery will captivate you.
- Play in the sands of Namibia - From some of the world’s deepest canyons to the world’s highest sand dunes at Sossuvlei, Namibia is home to some of Africa’s most unspoilt landscapes.
- Relax on Zanzibar’s brilliant beaches - Stretch out on some of Africa’s very best beaches on the island of Zanzibar, where lagoons, pearlescent sands and relaxed resorts can be found.
AFRICA - PLACES TO SEE
AFRICA - IMAGES
AFRICA - VIDEOS
Please Call For Exclusive PricesAs the flight date you have chosen is within the next 4 days, it has limited availability and may only be booked by calling our specialist reservation centre. Please call 0871 703 4698.
Please be aware that availability will constantly change and therefore we recommend that you call us to book this special fare as soon as possible.
Alternatively you may wish to alter your search dates.